9.04.2008

Once again from the airport...

So Aaron and I are back at our home away from home, the Phoenix Skyharbor Airport. This time we're heading to Lake of the Ozarks Four Seasons Resort, ALL BY OURSELVES! I am totally shrieking out (to quote my new fav blog seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com). My mom flew out last night and will stay with Olivia all weekend. Olivia took a bottle okay for me the other day, and Aaron got her to sleep on Tuesday night, so I'm sure she'll be fine. I guess I just feel guilty for leaving her. There's another couple who also won the trip and are in the airport also, WITH THEIR BABY! I guess I just feel like not as good of a mom as her now. Silly, huh? I just keep telling myself it's okay, and I'm being a good mom by spending this time with my husband and recharging my batteries. But gosh I miss that little face so much already.

Oh and the house is great. A little stressful, but great. Pictures will be posted soon.

1 comment:

Sarah W. said...

Fun Fun Fun! Way to go for going! You are a better mom for trusting yourself and your loved ones to take care of her and you can take care of your self and strengthen your marriage. Remember, you picked Aaron, Olivia gets to come along for the ride!!

miss you!