7.14.2009

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Well it's been a while since I updated. Lots going on this summer.. my sister is in town and we have been trying to show her the best AZ has to offer. We went tubing down the Salt River, went up to Aaron's parents cabin and enjoyed a little cooler weather. We even drove out to Joe's Farm & Grill, which was a pretty far drive, but way fun and yummy. They were featured on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives. We had fun doing our Guy Fieri impressions... well mostly laughing at Aaron's. We spent some time in the pool, but not too much, because really it's just been brutal out! We've done lots of shopping, and last night went to the movies to see my Sister's Keeper.
Today is Aaron's birthday. He should get his own post. But even as I type Olivia is yelling for my attention. We are going somewhere yummy for dinner, just not sure where yet. We enjoyed free Joe's real BBQ, and Krispy Kreams...mmmm... I think I ate more of the dozen than Aaron. Today I'm feeling espcially grateful to married to such a wonderful man. He makes me smile every day. He works hard without complaint. He changes diapers. Most of all... he puts up with my crazy moods, and still tells me he loves me every day. <3

No comments: