1.20.2010

We're baaack.







I probably have less than ten minutes to blog. But I have lots to say. I want to blog more about Christmas. And New Year's. We went to the cabin. It was so much fun. Played in the snow. Played with cousins. Drank hot chocolate, had a fire, it was very relaxing and enjoyable. :) Then we were home for a few days, packed up and went to NJ for TWO WEEKS. I want to blog lots about that and include lots of super cute pictures of my babies with my family. Not sure I have time for that right now so just some highlights.






Nanny and Poppy and everyone got to meet Abigail. Of course they're all in love. She is really an amazing baby. Both girls got spoiled by everyone. Lots of fun new toys and beautiful clothes to take home. THANK YOU! :) We drove up to North Jersey and saw my dad's mom and sister also. Olivia had a blast with her great grandma Walton! She was dragging her all over the place, up and down stairs. We ate lots of good food. Too much. But I enjoyed every bit of it.




One of my favorite parts was the day in NYC with Aaron. We just had a lot of fun walking around. We saw a show. We found our special Italian resturant. Which we've now memorized is 44 SouthWest on the corner of 44th and 9th. SO good. Seriously the Penne Vodka was to die for. And their chicken parmagian is wonderful too... and their shrimp special... it's just the best Italian food I've ever eaten. We chatted with the owner who moved here from Italy, and started the resturant with her husband in the 70's. She was so sweet. We also got lunch at Gray's Papaya... which was okay, but not quite as good I remembered it being... but still fun. And the show we saw, The Fantasticks was super cute. I loved the music. It was really well done. It was just a great time.






It was so nice to see everyone. I miss everyone already. So does Olivia. She is already looking for all my family's pets. Tashi. Bohdi. Ziggy. Nevermind the people, it's the animals she's looking for, lol. I think she's starting to get that NJ is really far away. And it's a special time when we go there. So far, for her life we have really acted like 2,500 miles is nothing. She's never gone more than 3 months without seeing someone in my family, either we're there or they're here. And that streak isn't about to end, because we'll be back in NJ in May for my cousin's wedding. Where Olivia will be the flower girl! Although for that trip we're looking at flying... honestly I think I'd rather spend 3 days in the car than go through airport security with two babies under 2 again. But we'll see.

No comments: