5.29.2010

New Jersey.

So we're here in NJ. I just want to keep track of all we're doing. I never remember by the time we got home. In fact I can't even remember now. One of the days we went to this cute park where they have a farm that is frozen in the year 1890 or something like that. It's a fully functioning farm, but only uses technology that was available that year. There's animals and a garden, and the old houses and stuff. It's a fun place. We've eaten yummy pizza. Today we had a BBQ for my cousin who is getting married tomorrow. Olivia was in particularly good spirits. I'm praying my heart out it lasts through tomorrow. It's going to be a big day. She has a hair appointment in the morning. Photo shoot at noon. Then she has a nap break until we have to be at the place at 4. Then it's more pictures, and then the ceremony. Exciting times. Also today my Aunt Janine (sorry I may have spelled that wrong) came down. It was fun to visit with her. We don't get to see her very often. Weds we are heading to PA to look at places. :) I am excited. If we can get Abigail to take a freaking bottle we'll be in good shape. Otherwise she'll be crashing our "romantic" get-away.

No comments: