6.13.2012

Remember that one time when...

Abigail took off her unders in the bathroom before church and no one knew until she announced in sacrament meeting that she was bottom-less...

Nathan didn't poop for like 11 days.

Nathan shrugged his shoulders and just kept them up there all close to his ears with the funniest expression on his face ever.

Olivia ate a pound of cherries in one sitting.

I filled a squirt bottle with water and sprayed my kids every time they used a whiney voice? Similar to cat training... It started as a game...but is evolving into my main method of discipline.

We finally made the decision about how we'll get to Phoenix.

I hid in the bathroom to write a blogpost on my phone...

2 comments:

Tom and Juli said...

LOL! I'm so excited you're going to be so close to me so soon! We'll have to get together for sure!

Jamie said...

And a great post it is! Ha!