6.14.2009

Super fun weekend

This is at the mall/Rainforest Cafe. I love Olivia's expression in this picture. I wish I could have gotten the front of her face. Oh well. Pointing at absolutely everyting.


And she loves this thing. We didn't have any cash so I was just letting her play on it, when some nice guy came and put his kids on it too, put in his dollar and let Olivia stay on for the ride. She was thrilled.
So Friday night we went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. I thought Olivia would love it there, and she pretty much did. She was way tired and a bit cranky, and just wanted to run around all over the place and not sit confined in her high chair. She def enjoyed it when I finally did let her run around and dance, and point to everything. It was a lot of fun. They have a coupon on their website for $10 off, so that def made it worth it! Olivia and I have matching outfits. She got the shirt a few months ago, and then I got one similar without realizing it matches Olivia's shirt almost exactly. And we both have brown shorts that go with it! So I put us in our matching outfits for our outing to the mall. :) Sucha dork, I know.

Saturday we did some work around the house, and went shopping. Then we went swimming. And this morning we went and had some fun at the park. Olivia ran in the grass with her baby doll. I love watching her play with her doll. It's just the cutest thing to me. Today she hit its head up against the tree and said, "Uh-oh... owww.. mmmmwwaa!" And kissed its head. LOL

No comments: