3.15.2012

Oh I love this boy.

He is such a joy to have in our family.
I am so smitten.
He talks SO much. He's always babbling and cooing away.
I think it's because he got to spend so much time with Uncle Ammon so early in life.
Who am I kidding?
I can blame my children's talkativeness on no one but myself.
My mom used to sit me in front of my great grandmother when I was 2, because she was the only one patient enough to listen to me talk on and on forever.
In third grade my teacher wrote "social butterfly" on my report card.
I thought that was the most wonderful term ever.
Then my mom told me it meant I talked too much and that I need to be quiet once in a while.
It never happened.
She continued to hear, year after year, what  a wonderful student I was, if I would only shut up.
I guess that's why I love this blog.
My new way of "talking" to everyone all of the time.

Anyway back to the boy.
He is almost 3 months old.
I'd say it went by fast, but you'd be expecting that.
And really... it's been a long three months.
He's had quite a few colds already.
Currently fighting another one.
He rolls from his tummy to his back.
And he's working on getting from his back to his tummy.
He's almost there.
He lights up when he sees his sisters.
From a distance.
He cringes when they closer than an arm's length.
He smiles at his daddy. And loves when he sings.
But I'm pretty sure he loves me best.
And it's good to be loved.

Although - I think he might only be into me for my lactating capabilities. 
Time will tell.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I LOLed at "he cringes when they are closer than an arm's length!" He is so stinkin' cute and looks so much like his sisters! Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Ryan is only into me for my lactating capabilities as well.