2.18.2010

My 200th Post!

I was just noticing as I was logging in that this my 200th post. Anyway, I have a million things to do today. Blogging should be on the bottom of my priority list, but here I am. I have Activity Day today. I volunteer with girls ages 8-10 from my church, doing activities 2x a month. I love the girls but I always stress about the actual activity. Mostly because I have to clean my house, and then it gets trashed and looks like I didn't do anything to begin with!

Anyway mostly I wanted to share these pictures because they make my day whenever I look at them.



And yeah she's standing in this one. I'm helping, but this girl as crazy strong legs. Aren't those sunglasses a hoot? I can't help but smile when I look at these. So stinkin cute. Now if she'd only start sleeping like she used to. I don't know what happened, but she's currently waking up every 4-5 hours all night. Boo. I want 8 straight hours of sleep, desperately.

No comments: