4.23.2011

More Olivia Funnys...

Every night before Aaron and I fall asleep we laugh about things Olivia has done or said the past 24 hours. Tonight I happen to have the laptop handy so you can be part of our conversation (this might not be her funniest material, but it's our every day)

Yesterday it was 41 degrees. I was rushing Olivia to the car. She closed her eyes and said, "Ahh that's better." I asked her what she was doing, she said, "I'm pretending I'm on the beach in Messico! Ah it's so warm here!!" (She may or may not have heard me do this once or twice.)

I asked her if she wanted me to put on the radio and she said, "Yeah! I want country music!" Where she learned music genre names, I do not know. But I'm glad she's requesting country.

She's also started calling her bottom - or anyone's a "rump roast". 

Tonight when I was giving her a bath she asked to wash my feet. I asked her why she told me, "So when the Easter Bunny comes he won't say P.U! And leave without giving us candy." Well then, wash away little one.

Also, it was gorgeous here today. Like 70 degrees or something fabulous. Weather like this gets all the kids outside. So we joined some game going in our little shared backyard. It was so fun to watch Olivia play pretend with these big girls, and boy. The boy was an evil king, who took the girls' power away. Olivia had the power of ballet. They tried to stop the evil king by showing him their best moves. But he stole their power. Olivia came up with the idea of going to the Fairy Office and getting more magic. Which is conveniently located just around our building, and has an endless supply of magic. All the while, Abigail ran around with a stick giggling when others were giggling, or yelling when others were yelling. 

It's been a good 24 hours.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love her. She cracks me up. The "rump roast" just killed me.

GINGERSPICE said...

She is hilarious!!! I love it. I can't wait until Paisley starts saying funny things.....