3.01.2008

nope, no baby yet.....

Alright... since I'm getting kind of tired of talking about baby stuff, I'm sure anyone reading this is getting tired of hearing it! People keep asking me if I'm feeling "any pressure" or having contractions or any of that. Honestly I just have no idea, and find these questions frustrating! Yes there's always pressure somewhere, I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant. I have no idea what a contraction feels like... sometimes my entire stomach gets rock hard, but doesn't hurt (braxton hix?) and sometimes I have menstrual crampy type feelings. Nothing has been really that uncomfortable. So I think I have two more weeks without a baby. But we'll see. I am reeeally anxious to meet this little passenger I've been carrying around for 9 months. And that's all the news for the baby front.

Life is really great. I love my husband so much. I don't think I posted about it, but on Thursday I came home to entirely clean, sparkly wonderful house. Laundry folded, dishes cleaned, floors mopped, bed made... I mean everything!! What a guy, huh? I wanted to cry I was so happy. And we have just been getting to spend so much time together lately, it's been beautiful. Today we went for a walk (to Sonic, because Aaron doesn't like to walk just to walk...) and watched a ridiculous movie (The Man With One Red Shoe... for some reason we get a kick out of all random old Tom Hanks movies) and laughed our heads off, and just had such a great time being together. I feel so lucky to be in such a wonderful marriage! Aaaand enough cheesey stuff...

So now just trying to find ways to pass the time until it's TIME! :) So far I have some great library books to read... and maybe I'll pick up a sub job or two, but we'll see about that.

1 comment:

lrbodine said...

You are a trooper! I wasn't so happy getting so close to my due date. But you still have a smile on your face!