6.12.2010

Diners Drive-Ins and Dives








My sister and I always say we are going to go to a diner from Guy Fieri's Diner Drive-In's and Dives. So far we've never done it. Until this time! We went to the Tick Tock Diner. You can see the clip from TV here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy-tQyhmrp4 .

I have to say I was slightly disappointed. My food was really good, but they didn't have the Cajun shrimp that was shown on the show. And that's what I wanted. And Aaron didn't like his burger. My sister got chicken parm, which she said was good, but it wasn't great. And I've def had better disco fries... or maybe it was because she brought them out after our food, and I was already so stuffed, but felt like I had to eat them... anyway, I did try and take lots of pictures, despite the ridicule of my husband and sister.

But Abigail seemed happy with her roll.

1 comment:

Christina MC said...

If you ever come back this way, Joe's Farm Grill was on DDD and has awesome food!