6.29.2010

Funny Convos




So last night I was putting Olivia to bed and I was smothering her in kisses and saying, "Yum! Yum! Yum!" Ya know that silly mom stuff we do. And Olivia was giggling and saying "Stop, stop!" And squealing something else I couldn't understand, and then I listened more carefully and realized she was saying, "Mommy I'm not delicious bacon! Don't eat me! I'm not delicious bacon!" I LOVE that she used the adjective delicious like it's attached to the word bacon.

Then tonight I was putting her to bed, and we have been praying for our friends who's husband recently left for war in Afghanistan, and she reminded me to pray for them. And then she asked, "What happened to Uncle Silly Guy? (not going to use their names just in case they're not cool with it..)" And I told her he was fighting bad guys so we could be safe. And she said, "Oh I know Mommy! He can get a big blanket and put it on the bad guys!" I laughed and told her that was a great idea, but it's not really that easy. Then she said, "Oh, Swiper came took his mac?" (She's convinced it's called a Mac not a map...).

She is so funny. We went and saw Toy Story 3. The little girl in the movie reminded me of Olivia so much. It was her first movie. She did awesome! When asked what her favorite part was, she said, "Candy!" Abigail also came along, which made it a bit more challenging. But it was a fun night. By the way, can you see her tiniest little pony tale in the picture? She is so cute and getting so big. Today was the first day with a pony tail. It was pretty pitiful, and ridiculous but I love it.

We are getting ready for the big move. I've packed like 4 boxes, and a suitcase or two.. so still a ways to go. And we haven't hammered out a place exactly yet. So there' still work to do.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love the pics... but O's face in the second one.... precious!!!

Rebecca said...

Nicholas is 7 and I still eat him up! :) And he tells me he's NOT FOOD! haha! You're girls are so cute and adorable! Olivia is going to be a great big sister!