6.17.2010

Funny stuff

So we got this Netflix thing that allows us to watch movies/tv shows instantly through the Wii. We've never had cable our entire marriage, so this has been fun for me to see some shows I've heard about, but have only watched at my parents or something. Anyway, I was watching Disney's Sonny With A Chance, and Olivia was in the same room, not really watching it, but I guess she was listening, because the next day she was standing on a stool and did something (I can't even remember what now) and yelled to me and Aaron, "Check it out dudes!" I was cracking up, so she kept saying, "Check it out! Check it out!" The episode of Sonny With A Chance featured the "check it out girls" and they said a lot on the episode. Good grief better monitor what I watch, who knows what she'll be repeating next. Last night she also took off all of her clothes and announced, "I'm NATURE GIRL!" Where does she come up with this stuff? I have no idea where that one came from.

She also told me that she doesn't want to be Mommy when she grows up, she wants to be Aunt Rachel. Good luck with that, Liv.

No comments: