1.25.2011

nothing new


So seriously nothing new is going on around here. I feel like I have nothing to blog about. So to keep things interesting here are some things from forever ago that never made it to the blog.

A few visits to NJ ago, my Aunt Kathy took us to the Staten Island Zoo. It was seriously the cutest little zoo ever. Olivia was too afraid to do a pony ride. I bet if we go back this year she'll be all about it.

The other picture is of Abigail in the hotel with Aaron and I when we were first checking out apartments in Erie. I just thought she looked hilariously cute with her hair in the hand towel like that.

....and yeah random posts lately. I'm sure something exciting is bound to happen around here sooner or later. Today is laundry day, that's always exciting.

No comments: