1.09.2011

Tangled

Olivia and I had some one-on-one time yesterday. We went to see Tangled. It was super fun. I loved the movie. Even though there were a lot of intense parts, during which Olivia would scream, "MOMMY TURN THIS OFF!" And I'd try to distract her with candy or something. When it was over I asked her what her favorite parts were. She said she had two favorite parts. A bad part and a good part. Her favorite good part was when "they fell in true love and kissed". And her favorite bad part was when they running away as fast as they could. Then we stopped by a baby shower. And I hoped she'd fall asleep for a nap on the way home. She came awfully close, but managed to keep herself awake long enough to be absolutely miserable for the rest of the day. Which is why she went to bed at 6:30. 




No comments: